There are several types of training. The easiest is to take the tutorials or documentation and try to figure it out on your own. You can launch your favorite code editor and repeat and experiment step by step with what is taught in the material. It’s cheap or completely free, but not very effective.
If efficiency comes first for you, then it is better to choose and go through several node.js courses. First, you will have access to organized and structured information. Secondly, you can use examples to see how this or that technology works, and thirdly, you can ask your question to the community or directly to the teacher.
After discussing with developers, we have compiled a list of the best NodeJs courses and Node Js Training to help you learn NodeJs effectively.
In the “Intro to Node” section, the student will learn the basic concepts of NodeJS. Will study Node modules and create my first API using Node and Express. This course will be useful for beginners and those who are starting to study web technologies for the first time.
- Suitable for absolute beginners in programming
- Shows step by step how to create basic website elements: Navbar, Forms, Footer and other elements
- Around the course there is a built-in free chat community in which there are more than 50,000 students and where you can always get help
Mark Wahlbeck is a veteran of mobile development. For all the time he created more than 50 different applications for Android and iOS. Creator of several Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts for mobile.
This course is very well structured. The progression of the content comes naturally. Each new section builds itself from the foundations of the preceding ones. All in all, it has given me the will to go deeper into full stack web development.
This course will be useful for those who already have basic knowledge of Front-end and want to learn more about server-side development. The course covers the NodeJS platform.
Additionally, students will learn the basics of HTTP and HTTPS protocols, NodeJS Modules, and basic MongoDB database operations.
In this course, the student will be able to learn how to create and configure a server using the NodeJS framework, create a RESTful API for Frontend interaction with the Backend.
- The curriculum consists of 4 parts: introduction to NodeJS and Node Modules, learning the MongoDB database, developing a full REST API, and an introduction to Backend as a Service
- Each part of the tutorial contains video and text reading materials
- After completing various tasks, the student can receive feedback from the mentor
- As a result of completing the course, the student receives Shareable Certificates
Jogesh K. Muppala, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Excellent course, the proposed topics were explained very easily and the proposed objectives were obtained
Most students speak flatteringly about the instructor and say that this course helped them truly understand the fundamentals of NodeJS.
- The course consists of 12 sections, which total 97 lectures and 13 hours of video
- Topics covered in this course are suitable for developers who have no experience in server technology but want to gain this skill
- Over the entire existence of this course, more than one hundred thousand students have passed it!
Anthony Alicea is an author who has not only an extensive stack of knowledge on technology, but also a huge experience in public speaking, teaching large and small groups of students. Having started programming at the age of 12, Anthony was already creating full-fledged web applications at 16. After completing his degree in computer science, Tony continued with that interest as a Microsoft certified software application developer and architect, database designer, and user interface designer.
Very fundamental concepts. These concepts are very important to understand Node under the hood. Explanation is very good and detailed. Course is very useful
- The course consists of 9 thematic sections. Each section has several video tutorials that explain a particular topic in detail
- Learn how to use Express.js, access data, and familiarize yourself with common tools and templates.
- Access to the course can be obtained free of charge during the first 10 days of the trial period
Jonathan Mills is a dedicated developer community leader, serves on the Kansas City Developer Conference Board of Directors, is a Microsoft MVP and is a regular speaker at conferences around the world.
The main feature is that the course is conducted according to the principle of “learn by doing”: no boring endless lectures with Powerpoints, only live interactive programming examples.
- The course consists of 14 sections, 25 hours of video, 18 articles and 15 downloadable resources
- Learn to create standard starter projects with React, Redux, Express, and Mongo
- Despite the abundance of complex topics, the material is structured and presented very clearly
Stephen Grider – with an innate ability to simplify complex topics, Stephen has mentored engineers starting their careers in software engineering for many years
Let me tell you, Stephen Grider is the best computer science teacher out there! The course is so thoughtful, so organized. I learnt a ton of knowledge in building an app. I’m sure this is the best course on Udemy if you want to become a full stack web developer
In this small course (only 2 hours of video), you will learn the basics of the NodeJs framework and its main features. You will be able to understand what is needed and how to develop a simple application. Instructor Alexander Zanfir describes concepts like npm, reading and writing files, functions like async / await.
- Great for beginners to learn NodeJs
- Consists of 9 sections
- Covers important topics such as Asynchronous Tasks and Callbacks, Saving Data to MongoDB with Mongoose, Running Simple and Asynchronous Tests
- After completing the course, you can get a certificate
Alexander Zanfir is a creator of video games and apps like Cloud Goods, Dungeon Legends, and Dungeon Forge and loves teaching others about game development and programming.
The combination of Angular and NodeJs along with ExpressJS and the MongoDB database form the very popular MEAN stack. This course aims to show you how to combine these technologies together to create a real working application. This will allow the student to understand how Angular works and how it interacts with the Backend.
This course is not an Angular course, but it does include detailed explanations of the main concepts used, as well as an explanation of Angular in general. Make sure you have a basic understanding of NodeJS, Express and MongoDB, and Angular before diving into this topic.
- The course has 13 sections and a total of 151 lectures
- Requires basic knowledge of JavaScipt, NodeJs, MongoDB and Angular
- Course updated to the latest version of Angular 5
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create your own awesome NodeJS + Angular applications!
Maximilian Schwarzmüller – started programming at age 13. Since then, he has successfully developed as a specialist and has mastered most of the programming languages and technologies that work on the web today. Most of the students speak well of his courses as he can explain complex things in simple terms.
This was a great course! It took my Angular and Node knowledge to another level while introducing me to MongoDB. It really helped me grow more as a developer and be more confident and comfortable with Frontend and Backend development!
Trying on the role of developers from Netflix or Uber will be interesting for every developer. How? Very simple – learn how to create sites on the NodeJs platform using the ExpressJS framework. In this course, students will be shown how to develop a complete website using these technologies. You will learn how to use templates, handle errors, and build a basic ExpressJS application. The course is designed for beginners, so all topics are presented very clearly.
- The course was released in January 2020, which means it has the most up-to-date information
- The course consists of seven main parts in which all topics are discussed in detail
- Upon completion of the course, you can receive a Certificate of completion
Daniel Khan – a full stack developer with over 15 years of experience. Daniel specializes in technology research, internal and external consulting, and Node.js support at Dynatrace.
A large and comprehensive course, which is authored by two teachers at once. Just think, in total they taught more than a million students. Impressive, huh? Now this is the third version of the course, which has been updated to fully comply with modern requirements.
The main task of teachers is to go from simple to complex: mastering the fundamental foundations of NodeJS and then moving on to more advanced concepts and tools. You will have to stock up on time and patience, but in return you will get great skills in NodeJS development.
- With a 4.7 out of 5, this is one of the highest rated NodeJs courses on Udemy.
- The course consists of 18 sections and includes 177 lectures
- The creators of the course promise good feedback on all questions if you get stuck at one of the stages
- Course last updated 4/2020
Andrew Mead is a full-stack developer with a computer science degree from Temple University and just over ten years of programming experience. Launched my first Udemy course in 2014.
Rob Percival – Web developer and trainer. He holds a degree in mathematics from the University of Cambridge. Holds Code School for children in Cambridge every summer.
This is definitely one of if not the best Node-course on Udemy and Andrew once again did a great job teaching it. I have learned a lot and thanks to Andrew’s courses (teaching style) I was able to land a part-time job as a Node.js developer
A Basic Course in NodeJS will teach you the basic skills you need to build scalable applications on this platform. In the course, you will learn about package management and module dependencies, event-driven concurrency strategies, and how to write code to interface with the operating systems on servers.
- The course is divided into eight sections
- Access to the course can be obtained free of charge for 10 days within the trial period
- The course is designed for beginners in programming
Samer Buna is a polyglot programmer with many years of hands-on experience in software design, implementation and testing, including web and mobile application development, API design, functional programming, optimization, system administration, databases, and scalability.