Quickly read and memorize information is a real art. But, unlike real art, this can be learned. We have prepared a list of the best speed reading courses that will help you practice and achieve the desired results. This list includes both paid and free speed reading courses and classes.
Want to learn how to read and remember any information faster? Then the course Super Reading is what you need. Its creator Jim Kwik asks a simple question: When was the last time you learned to read? But it’s true, we once learned how to do it a long time ago, but few of us thought about improving this skill. The moment is right! After all, the modern world makes more demands on a person and the ability to quickly master new knowledge becomes critically important.
- Super reading promises to double your reading speed, develop accurate memory, and overall give you skills that will help improve your reading ability
- Course creator Jim Kwik known and recognized brain coach in Hollywood
- The course is designed for the different rates of learning so you very convenient to pick up its own rhythm
- You will be able to spend half the time on books or training courses, and the learning efficiency will be better
Jim Kwik – his students include both ordinary students and billionaires and celebrities. His interest in studying the potential of the brain manifested itself in childhood and gradually it became a matter of his life. As a result, he has reached a level where not only students of different levels, but also entire corporations resort to his services.
Anyone who at least once thought about improving their performance was faced with the fact that they did not have enough of their own “resources” and time to learn what something new. This Speed Reading course will try to help with these problems. This is where you can hack your reading skills and improve your memorization. However, the authors do not stop at these basic skills. Together you will immerse yourself in more subtle and significant things as actual cognitive and neurological factors, on the basis of which success is built in the development of the skill of fast reading, learning new material, and memorization.
- Lucky you! After more than 50,000 students completed this course, the authors decided to supplement and update it. Therefore, you have the most current and complete version.
- The course consists of 10 sections and 63 lectures.
- One of the requirements of this course is that you need to expand your inner boundaries and be open to new things. But it’s so great to grow intellectually above yourself!
- The student will need to devote about 2-3 hours a week to speed reading and improving memorization skills
The creators of this course were 4 authors at once. Among them are an entrepreneur, Doctor, Professor and an information products company. Each of them made a significant contribution to the overall work based on personal and scientific experience.
Student feedback on Udemy
Amazing course, recommended to anyone who wants to make the best of their learning abilities, being more productive and saving hours of time as well as all nighters and memorizing by raw repetition.
How to learn to spend less time but read and memorize more? This a complete speed reading course knows how to do it. You will discover new tools and strategies that will improve your abilities and help you become faster and more productive in your daily life and career. Effective Learning 10X will help you learn any material 2-3x faster, get better exam grades, reduce stress and frustration, and ultimately program your brain to stop forgetting.
- This speed reading course consists of 19 sections and 129 lectures
- First, in the tutorial, you will learn how to read 500 words per minute, and then how to master the figure of 800 words per minute.
- Over 45,000 students have completed this course on Udemy.
- Thanks to this training online you will learn how to stay deeply focused on work for 4 hours without being distracted by stress and procrastination
Silviu Marisk is a true Productivity Coach. Graduate of Political Science at the Institut d’Etudes Politiques in Paris, France, and later Business Analyst at Renault France.
Student feedback on Udemy
The 10x Effective learning course is very well crafted. The delivery is interesting, animated, easy to follow with no fluff. My speed improved to 563 words per minute. Happy with my memory results as well
How many books do you usually read per year? If the number 100 seems out of reach for you, then it’s time to enroll in this complete course, which will reveal the secret of how to read more and read more effectively. You will get a clear and specific strategy that will help you optimize your reading workload and process, while at the same time improving reading speed, focus, comprehension, and memorization of the text. This will help you learn new skills more effectively, and this will give you a good boost in learning and career development. What do you need from a student? Nothing special — to watch, listen, and implement.
- The course consists of 15 sections and 67 lectures
- If you previously read no more than 20 books per year, now you can master 100, 200 and even more.
- Using these methods and strategies allowed the author to read 5 books in one week.
- By the end of the course you will be able to read at least 3x faster than a regular college graduate
Silviu Marisk – a true Productivity Coach. Graduate of Political Science at the Institut d’Etudes Politiques in Paris, France, and later Business Analyst at Renault France.
Student feedback on Udemy
Well, a great match for me. It reinvented my reading habits and the ability to read books faster. The instructor knows his craft and the material is delivered in an effective way. I read faster 540 words per minute and my comprehension got better (about 85%). Highly recommend it!
Undoubtedly, when we are faced with mountains of information, the need to read 2.3 or even 4 times faster becomes one of the most important skills. Moreover, it is not enough to superficially remember the material — it would be ideal to quickly read, understand, and remember what you read. The problem is that fewer of us understand how to develop this ability in ourselves. If you also don’t know how to do it, the Speed Reading Mastery course is what you need. This will help improve the four key elements of reading: thinking, memory, eye movement, and reading speed. As a result, you can double your reading speed, learn to quickly read fiction and popular science literature, and much more. And with the right approach, it will only take 7 days.
- In this course you will have 28 lessons
- You are fully protected for 30-day by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- During teaching, the author of the course taught more than 20,000 people from 147 countries
Jordan Harry – he can read 1,500 words per minute. She is a trainer for the development of memory and speed reading.
I loved this class. Although I consider myself a pretty fast reader there’s so much room for improvement. All the mentioned tools are really helpful too!
This course is developed by real experts in their field. Iris Reading teaches speed reading and memorization to students and adults of all skill levels. The Speed Reading Foundation Course is designed for those who read a lot, but cannot cope with a large amount of information. Iris Reading teaches effective strategies for increasing reading speed as well as improving the quality of memorization.
The course examines different approaches to reading articles, information materials and fiction. You will learn how to skip words with no meaning, how to build a reading list, and how to train yourself to read faster. The program examines the AccelaReader tool, which helps to increase the reading speed and work with extension StayFocused. We have listed a small part of what is in this course. Sign up and try it yourself!
- The course consists of 3 large classes and many small lessons
- After purchase, you will have lifetime access to the materials
- Additionally you get a PDF with “30 Tips to Improve Your Memory” and a free eBook “Focus” by Leo Babauta
- After successfully completing the program, you can receive a Certificate of completion
These days, you must be able to effectively work with the information, learn, and assimilate well studied. Moreover, the faster you do it, the more productive you can become. This list of the best speed reading courses available online will help anyone develop speed reading skills, improve attentiveness and memorization.